Scirocco Dyno Page (Help!)

Hey kiddies.
I'm am trying to put together a page off my site for Scirocco Dyno Charts!
But I have one little problem...I need YOUR charts!:)
Here's the skinny, if you scanned images of your printouts please send them
to me with a little list of things you had done to the car when you did the
run. If you have done before and after mod runs PERFECT! I know someone had
a great page setup with wheel sizes and dyno figures, whoever did that can I
put that up as well?
Thanks for your support folks!

Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management