Media coverage!

Sorry, I just have to do a little blatent self-promotion.

A guy showed up at the last autocross practice and took pictures of a bunch
of cars for a website called http://www.SeeYouOnTheStreet.com that he said
he was starting up. Nice guy. Anyway, I went to check it out. Among lots of
other good photography, there are some good shots in the section called
"autocross". The blue Civic is turbocharged and supposedly beat a C5 'Vette
to 120mph. Too bad he got creamed by a VW with 105hp at the
wheels...(actually, he was a cool guy and was new to autocrossing, but I
have to brag a little, right? :)

He had pictures from BugJam 2000, too. There's a spy pic of Dan Snow's 16v
in the parking lot on page 4, just right of center. On page 3 there is
another clean red 16v with a great-looking engine bay. Anyone on this list?

Drive safe this holiday!
Neal
'88 16v