Re: Pre heater hose?

Ok well this could be one of 2 possibilities.

1. This is the hose that runs from the metal shroud on the back of the
exhaust manifold to the bottom of the air filter housing. about 2" in
diameter.

2. The metal pipe that comes from the exhaust ,manifold to a blue rubber
boot. This one is used for testing CO content before the cat.

AFAIK or have ever heard of there is nothing that can tranfer gasses between
the cold start valve and the exhaust save for the engine.

>I'm not really sure if that's what it's called. That's what the auto parts
>guy told me. It's the hose that goes from the cold start valve to the
>exhaust manifold. I've looked around but can't seem to find somewhere that
>has it. Anyone? Bueller?
>

>Scott Richardson
>86 8V Scirocco

Chris DeLong