RE: more playin with diff results.

Hey Brian,
What do ya mean KINDA like a girl.
They ARE girls, and spoiled ones at that.

I piss mine off all the time, and sometimes it takes hours for her to start
treating me nice again.
And if you bring another one home, well you all know what happens
then........
LOL.

But when she's feelin good, ½ a tank of 92, the sun's just at the horizon,
curvy road ahead, no traffic.............
Well it just doesn't get any better than that......life is good.

Damn I need a girlfriend, LOL.

Randy B - Working on the Cosmos when I get home tonight because I have no
life :-)
Mars 81S - techtonics tuning 1847cc 8V
Cosmos 81S - future project - dreaming of 200-220hp.
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver