more playin with diff results.

So I went back to my fav back road again today for some fun.  But I could not
burnout today.  See this is what I am talkin about, Sometimes the rocco is
mad fast like yesterday.  And other times it is just adequite like today. I
wish I knew what was causing this. Its like the rocco has its own mind ,
rocco says, "Ok Brian today I feel like going fast lets go , or, Stop
bothering me I don't wanna go fast now just take me home." kinda like a girl.
Well, back to napster I go. later

Brian 86 16v
http://members.nbci.com/captnbr/captnbr

http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html