Re: windshield installation

I was in exactly the same boat. Called up a "windshield" place, one of their
guys came to my house, took out the "good" windshield and put it in the
place of the cracked one. Took him a bit more than an hour, there are no
leaks whatsoever, and I paid $65 (which sounds cheap to me). I would call
around and find which shops work on your car if you already have a good
windshield (some of them will only put in their part).

Ilias