From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of rexford booth, iii
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2000 9:30 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: [tech] Dash lights...

How do I replace the lights that illuminate the gauges on an 88 16v?  The
one over the speedometer went out and the one over the RPMs dimmed
significantly.  I was able to (somehow - I don't know how exactly) get the
one of the RPMs to get back to it's normal brightness, but the Speedometer
light remains dead.  How do I get access to the lights?

Thanks in advance,

Rusty
88 16v