Re: Hahahha.. do i remind you of some people?

In a message dated 12/19/00 1:05:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
winggee@hotmail.com writes:

I mounted the wheels off my 84 onto my 80 as i figure it would be a waste
just sitting there..

http://members.xoom.com/trike007/rocco

Andre.. i couldn't access your site for somereason..

kinda reminds me of ricers a bit.. but that's ok.. and old looking beater
but nice wheels. hahaha...

tell me what you think. the wheels are off a corrado.

Damn, that made a big difference, Wing!.... Did the steering response improve
as much as you wanted it to?

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - uh.....
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)