Re: was:Re:[Website]Pics up - Dan Snow's 87-now:boot party on the horse

----- Original Message -----
From: <Cmr446@cs.com>

> Feel so offended that you have the urge to come to someone else's
> rescue?

Nope...  wasn't offended at all...   just stating my opinions that most of
you weren't looking beneath the paint.  Only thing I was standing up for was
my own beliefs.  If my post caused some people to think more in-depth about
the cars and the work that it took to create them, great.

Am I "bashing"?  I didn't mention anything about
> the quality of his work, time and effort, nor did I rant about how few, if
> anyone else here could do as well. I saw a few photos from a link that was
> sent to me and gave an opinion.

Here is a direct quote from one of your previous posts:  "(I think I'm going
to be violently ill)"

That's not bashing?!?   That's definately more than an opinion, that's an
insult.

>   Since "some people" want to nit-pick about what "custom" is,  "some
people"
> consider bolt-on work as not "custom". Since the MKII has been identified
as
> a kit, according to "some people" this would not be "custom" work.

Do you really think said kit is a bolt-on procedure?

It still
> looks like a Toyota Supra to me

Fair enough...   *that's* an opinion...

But I still think the MKI is
> ugly,

Another opinion...  you're getting better at this.  See?  You can state your
opinion without being crude about it

>          Please, let this be the end.

It's not over until *I* say it is, dammit   :)

John

lotsa stuff
http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren