Re: 1992 Scirocco GT II - first pictures...

No idea to 1 and 2 but to 3 - My 91 has the 3 points in the back however to
get in the back you have to be circa 6 years old (like my daughter) or sit
across the back and kinda tie yourself down ;-)

Most normal Europeans can't get in the back to take advantage or the three
points - Not sure they would help anyway as in the event of an accident your
neck would break  as it hits the roof i suspect ;-)

Andy
91 Scirocco Scala (Being rebuilt)
83 Jetta Gl (Andys Tarmac Shagger)
00 Fiesta 1.3 Zetec (I can outsprint this thing)