exhaust sys

Hi everybody,

I've got a problem with my '77.

Currently it's running with a '85 gti 8v. But the previous owner has really messed up tjhe electrical. Some friends of mine proposed to buy a wreck of a golf GTI 16v (plenty of those here for 400 $) with good wiring and then put the motor and the wiring in my car. This is not such a problem.

What kind of exhaust system should I use for the 16v? Does the rocco 2 system fit? Don't know how everything is attached or if it's possible to make a golf exhaust to fit. Can anybody give me some options.

Thanks,

Peter Bol

Arnhem, The Netherlands

Scirocco '77