RE: [Fun Q] How much can YOUR Scirocco haul?

Man, that stuff's awesome!  I had a friend in college from southern IL, and
although I've lived in Indiana all my life, I had never had it.  I guess
it's a local thing.  Can it be bought anywhere in the state, or do you have
to live in a certain area?

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'70 Beetle