Re: Emergency Repairs and Burger King Straws

That line is pretty generic.  I got mine at Sears
hardware.  I chose the black stuff instead of the
clear (thinner wall, seemed like it would last
longer). Don't remember the size.

Should cost you maybe a buck.

Used to be, years ago, that Arby's straws were the
best, good enough to handle even the thickest Jamocha
shake.  But no more.  Arby's has gone cheap.  sigh.

Ron