Re: [comment] VWoA...WTF?

Actually we (UK) do have Excursions - not many for sure but we have them.

Most have been abandoned stuck in width restrictions ;-)

Seriously though they are about and totally pointless along with all the
other big 4*4, pick ups we have as our roads are too small and overcrowded.
Also they tend to get bought by the husband for his wife to take little
Johnny 2 miles to scholl and the only off- roading they ever do is up the
kerb outside the school.

I wouldn't want to hit one of those in anything though to be fair.

Andy
91 Scirocco Scala (being rebuilt again)
83 Jetta GL
00 Fiesta 1.3 Zetec