RE: TBerks says: Check this Out!

> www.peoplekars.com
>
> they have a LIMITED selection of Scirocco MkII 1:43
> scale left, tell Frank that Dan Snow sent ya.....

Just FYI, I called Frank this afternoon and he DOES NOT have any
MkII diecasts.  None... nada... zippo...  And no, I didn't buy
him out (although I would have *grin*).  At some point he
inquired about about having them produced again, but the dies are
damaged, so it will not happen.

He does, however, have some Mk1's.  Appearantly, the green one by
Pilen is still easy to get.  I think he said he sells it for $25
to $30. Grab one now while it's still available! He was really
friendly, and I wouldn't hesitate to order from him... and will
in a few months.

HTH!

Greg :)
http://www.DriversFound.com