Mk2 Models RE: TBerks says: Check this Out!

>  > No chance on anyone ever making a model of a Mk2
> Scirocco, huh? :(
>  >
>  > Do you know of anyone who makes one?

There were several Mk2 models made.  The rarest of the rare, a
1:12 (??) scale wired remote control.  The only one I know of is
owned by Dirk (ready to sell it yet Dirk???)

Next, is a 1:43 scale slot car, with a Zender Z400 body kit.
Stock color is a nice shade of pink.  Rare and expensive. (thanks
again Dirk!)

Still fairly rare, the most "common" Mk2 is a 1:43 scale diecast
made/sold by Conrad, and also marketed under other names.  It was
made in twelve colors that I know of, most of which correspond to
the 1982 colors.  They generally sell for $60 to $160 if found.

Naturally, none of these are made anymore, nor were very many
made.  For pictures of the Conrad diecasts and slotcar, look in
the Scirocco Collectibles section @ http://www.driversfound.com.
Dirk also has a number of pictures on his website
<http://www.scirocco2.de>.

Enjoy!

Greg :)

Gregory Davis       1985 Euro-spec Scirocco

GAK Motorsports... Your source for German Plates,
country emblems, Scirocco Gauge Panels, and more!

Visit http://www.DriversFound.com....
THE Scirocco Enthusiast Website!