Re: new Rocco in sight ?!

> How cheap is cheap??? And what do you think it would cost to import to the
> US?????

now as I won the auction with the 1992 GT2,
I will either sell or part out my GTX.

In case I sell it I want at least 1500DM for it ( $680)
but without the Borbets, as I will use them on the GT2 later...

The car runs great ( 206km/h top speed )
and is well maintained.

engine : 112HP DX 8v injected ( known as GTi engine here )
extras :
Bonrath Power Rohr
Bonrath special upper strut bearings
Kamei 3-slat grille
Kamei grille-spoiler
clear turn signals
K.A.W. racing springs with
new yellow KONI shocks, shortened by factory
lower stress bar
GT2 front- and rearseats
GTX Kamei X1 front airdam and rear skirt
Eurobumpers with headlight squirters
16V black-striped rear lights
30mm leather steering wheel
Supersprint "Magnum" exhaust
leather "VW motorsport" shift knob
new front-brakes
brandnew ignition plugs
brandnew passenger side motor mount
catalytic converter with oxygen sensor
There is almost no rust on the car.
171.000km on the clock

cons:
the body has some dings due to the storm last December
and I have a bit trouble with the sunroof.
The bumpers should be repainted, there is a crack
in the frontspoiler ( can be repaired easily )

The car is very low and rather stiff, it is balanced
by a Scirocco tuner who professionally races Sciroccos
in the Divinol Cup.
The car isn't really suitable to be used on bad roads
or for more than 1 passenger or much luggage.

pictures of the history of the car on www.Scirocco2.de/gtx.htm

I don't know how much shipping of the car is
and I don't know how to do that.
Should be your problem... :-)

friendly Scirocco-Greetings !
Dirk

FOR SALE : Scirocco GTX '84 montegoblack 1.8l  DX "DIGIFIZ"
SOON : Scirocco GT2 1992 darkgreenmet.
Scirocco HORNSTEIN '86 16V 1.8l  KR "CABRIOLET"
www.Scirocco2.de