Re: What did I do wrong....?

I really don't think so...

I mean, you line up the end of the spring with the
notch on the spring perches.... it is possible that It
might have twisted during installation, tho..

I'll check it this weekend when I slap on the snow's.

Thanks for the reply!

--- Lauri Pettai <lauri.pettai@netexpress.ee> wrote:
> Is there any chance that you seated the springs
> wrong?
>
> I had the same problem when I installed my Jamex
> setup.
> But after a little investigation I turned the
> springs as they
> should and it works fine.
>
> Lauri!
> '84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit
> (VIN025736)
> http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
> I finally added something new to my site!
>

> > Or is it just pure weird chance that the springs
> gave
> > out at the same time I was doing the work?
>

> --
> Email LIST problems to:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org. To unsubscibe send

=====
Mark
Just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean that anyone wants to hear it

87 Westfalia Gl
84 Scirocco 8v
http://student.fortlewis.edu/~mwmages/