FS: floor mats/t-body/grill

Hi,

I need to get a few things out of my room and the
garage.

1.  Like new (I used them for the ride to waterfest
thats it)  floor mats.  Just the fronts black with red
SCIROCCO 16V on them.  I paid over 100 for them  I'll
sell for $75 shipped.

2.  webber / redline throttle body(for 8v).  good
cond. nice trottle response.  $45

3.  Badgeless 3 slat grill.  I got if from a group buy
with someone from the list.  Nice grill I just like
kamei or stock 3 slat one better.  $80

If you are interested in anything let me know.

Tony