Re: [help] Ahh shite...fuel k leaking

>Wow, that makes mine the oldest 16V on the list.  My VIN is 025226.  The
>plate on the door only says 4/86.  I wonder if there's a way to determine
>what day it actually rolled off the line.

I know you can write to VAG with the VIN of an old beetle (I did this with
my '61) and they'll send you back a letter with the exact date of birth of
your car.  Donno if the'll do it for a 'roc but hey, it's worth a try.

BTW the plate on my door says 4/88 making it a mid-year model, I guess.

HTH

Marie