RE: Removing front swaybar improves handling??

> When you say "big rear bar" how big do you mean, compared to stock size?

Sorry I was so general, I just don't know sizes back there.  There are
plenty of people on the list more knowledgeable about this than me.

The bar I am using is of an unknown brand, and is significantly larger
than the stock ones I have seen (attatches different too)...some have
speculated that the one I have might be Autotech...I should measure the
thing and find out really how big it is.

> Also, I assume it would still be beneficial to tie the front end together
> with a lower stress bar?

Always!  Stress bars are a must with our cars, these chassis are getting
old and starting to flex!  Time to "shore" them up! That is my opinion
anyway...

Eric

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox