Re: Possible Group Buy on TSR Shift Linkages

I am interested in this!  What all comes in the kit?  Just the two bars?

Eric

On Mon, 11 Dec 2000 BFDEIHL@aol.com wrote:

> Tim Stiles Racing in the UK offers a steel spherical bearing linkage kit for
> the 020 transmission cars (to replace the stock VW plastic units). I've been
> talking with a few of my friends, and have got a solid commitment for an
> order of five so far. I'm thinking a group order (I'd like to limit it to
> ten, for now) would help get the cost of import down. TSR sells these for the
> equivilent of $45 US to their British customers-- maybe with enough orders we
> can get the price down close to that.
>
> I've posted a pict on this site:
>
> http://hometown.aol.com/bfdeihl/myhomepage/auto.html
>
> Hoping to get the order together by the first week of the New Year, anyone
> interested please email me.
>
> (I hope this isn't perceived as SPAM, I am not trying to organize this buy
> for profit, and would be more than happy to forward any emails that I get
> from TSR concerning the actual costs to interested parties.)

Eric

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox