Re: NW Dyno Day Wrap Up

>From: "Wing Gee" <winggee@hotmail.com>
>
>if anyone have any suggestions on my fueling problems. let me know. i'm all
>open ears at this point.

Yeah, start with the vacuum controlled full-load enriching type Control
Pressure Regulator. See my previous post on the vacuum connections.

Also make sure that your fuel distributor, injectors, fuel pump are all up
to spec.

After that you need to add on injectors, but for your application it should
not be necessary. If everything is running good, then it should provide
enough fuel for you with just the CPR.

HTH,
Jonas