Re: Re(social) call to arms

On Sun, 10 Dec 2000 20:57:48 -0500 "Julie Macfarlane"
<juliemac@telenet.net> writes:

>Marie, you distract them by flashing them at the first race, then I'll
>"cover" for you at the second...

And if you do that do we REALLY LOOSE???
I think not. LOL!!

>We could have driving events like races and rodeos then maybe some
>wierd stuff like wheel
>rolling and best topless contest :)

Wierd stuff?? Oh im so there!!!
Ill brung my handcuffs and we can recreate the arrest of Jason16v that
shocked the Scirocco list in 98. (I saw the whole thing!)

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' Scirocco<-- FREE to a good home!
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!