Re: Re(social) call to arms

In a message dated 12/10/00 10:40:50 AM EST, juliemac@telenet.net writes:

<< With you, me, Ellen and Marie? These poor guys have no chance!
 No, thats not right, we must remember that they have fragile egos girls. We
 can beat them, but not too badly >>

What competition do you think you girls can win? I hope you are not planning
on winning any races :) I will represent the men and am sure Mad B will back
me up with his similarly prepped car .
With that said we should have some sort of Dauns Decathalon . We could have
driving events like races and rodeos then maybe some wierd stuff like wheel
rolling and best topless contest :)

Jasin
MK1 type S