Re: Re(social) call to arms

What have I started?!

One good deed (or at least attempt), one comment about
an Old Fartess...my how these things come back to
haunt us.  I sniff a competition brewing here...but
what is it?  What shall it be?  Smells like He-Men vs.
She-Women...hmm...

A naked-mud-wrasslin'-in-the-lake tournament?
how-many-pounds-of-flesh-appendages-can-you-drape-on-your-Scirocco
contest?
A simple autocross at the airport?
Who can drink the most beer? ('tis been done,
methinks).

Ideas?

Ron

Secure in his masculinity, needing to prove nothing,
but never turning down a good opportunity to compete.
I jes' loooove adrenaline!