16v fender flares SORRY FOR DELAY!!!!!!!

Just a note to everyone who answered on the flares, I have not forgotten
about you, but it has been hellasiously busy at work, and I have not had
a chance to get the flares out of the racks to see what corners they are.
 I will make an effort to do it next week and will contact whoever needed
whatever corners I have.

SORRY FOR LAGGING :-)
Ken Weidmann Jr.
Checkered Flag Automotive Components