Re: new to list

In a message dated 12/9/00 4:56:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mikolajczuk@mediaone.net writes:

Hi, I am new to the list and hope this email makes it way out.  Will the
dual port exhaust manifold from an 8v fit onto a 16v?

no

same with down pipe?

probably...but it depends which car it came from and which you want to put it
on.

If not, I will trade them for some parts of use for me. Also, is the timing
belt as fun to do on the 16v as it was the 8v?

always. Just be sure you get it right the first time and turn the motor
around twice to make sure everything is still correct. You don't get a second
chance at that one.

I learned my lesson and

bought the pulley tool from tt.  Thanks in advance.

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - uh.....
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)