Re: [Social] The Age List - (not so fast, tootsie) & call to arms...

On Sat, 9 Dec 2000 09:37:18 -0800 "Marie Laugesen" <scirocco@telus.net>
writes:

> >Men, a little spandex and some lace and their brain crashes faster
> than Windows 95...
>
> or a little cleavage.... I've gotten out of many a speeding ticket
> by showing a little cleavage and giving the cop some bullshit story. :)

> A little bit of 38D cleavage and.......................... =0]
>
> Marie

Yeah baby!

Cleavage is like the sun, you can't stare at it, but you can take quick
glimpses at it. j/k

Btw, my friend has a book about avoiding and beating traffic tickets, and
if you are a female, it recommends to cry...

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit"
'84 Scirocco, RD/FF