Re: [Non-Roc tech] Engine flush?

       A friend of mine has a car whose oil hasn't been changed in at least
    two
    years (ouch).  When I checked the dipstick, the "oil" had the look and
    consistency of Nesquik chocolate sauce (dunno about the taste).

     Hahah... my dad had this truck at one time. He said it didn't needto
have oil changes because it was a Dodge. (Um, okay.) wellll... one day the
engine just siezed.  I got curious so I went underneath the truck, pulled
the oil drain plug... nothing. Hmm. So I yanked off the oil pan. The oil was
in black, charred CLUMPS. No dry oil left. Not a friggin' drop.  Daddy sure
learned his lesson the hard way :)

  He now takes his Porsche for regular oil changes =] he knows if he doesnt
he'll be a dead man, not only by me but by all the other Porschephiles out
there.

  Marie