Re: Woo hoo! Stainless steel bolts!

At 10:37 PM -0500 12/8/00, Foxx (in a box) wrote:
> > Yeah, I was especially excited about that as I had a potential nightmare
> > when trying to remove some very OLD waterpump bolts a year ago.
>Finally got
> > them with lots of penetrating oil and my Mac air monster, but
>what if a bolt
> > head had snapped?  EEEEKKK!

Are these the bolts that hold the housing together?  It's not that
expensive to just get an entirely new housing and slap the whole
thing on the block.  I think mine was $45.

Just ask Foxx. :-) (I'd say ask Daun, too, but he was cowering in the
airconditioning claiming his allergies were bothering
him......although the sneezing was quite convincing....)

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |