Re: TECH - 11.0" Brake Upgrade Questions

> So, I am looking to do the 11.0" Corrado brake upgrade to my 16v rocco.  I
> have a guy who will sell me a set of calipers and carriers for $60.  Seems
> like a good deal.

That is a SWEET deal.  Buy yourself some new dust seals for those calipers
(and for the bolts that the carriers slide on) and you're set!!

> However, these are off a SLC.  I am not sure if it is a problem or not as
> how they fasten to the steering knuckle.  I know I have to use the
Momentum
> adapters, though.  Anyone know if it *has* to be off a G60?

Nope, I'm using calipers from an early VR6 Passat... the calipers will bolt
right on using the adapters.

BTW please do read the instructions, especially where they say to use
loctite on the bolts ;)

enjoy!