TECH - 11.0" Brake Upgrade Questions

So, I am looking to do the 11.0" Corrado brake upgrade to my 16v rocco.  I
have a guy who will sell me a set of calipers and carriers for $60.  Seems
like a good deal.

However, these are off a SLC.  I am not sure if it is a problem or not as to
how they fasten to the steering knuckle.  I know I have to use the Momentum
adapters, though.  Anyone know if it *has* to be off a G60?

I would assume not, based on my research through ETKA and my Bentley Corrado
manual.  Neither shows there being a difference between the systems on the
G60 or the SLC.

Also.... I want to do stainless steel brake lines.  I am guessing I need to
use the ones for an SLC?  That seems like a no-brainer, but having the flu,
I just needed to ask.

-PK