From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Ron Pieper
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2000 8:18 AM
To: Scirocco.org list
Subject: RE: [Social] The Age List - (not so fast, tootsie)

<snip>

....." she mutters in the glow of the monitor...

> >I'm younger than you.<< Hehehe but how fast can you
> run?

<endsnip>

Yeah yeah...I'm younger than you...and my car is
faster too (based on what I saw on your website)...I
ain't gotta run, 'jes drive.  ("C'MON, BOY!! [like
Harrison Ford in American Graffitti, in his '55 Chev,
prompting Milner to a run])

Butchoo ain't a boy, now, areya?  What to do...?

=====
Ron
'87 16V (Victor, the Famous Cheap Scirocco)
'93 Cab (soon for sale)
many, many, miles and busted knuckles on about seven or so past
watercooleds...