Re: New to list - ?'s about a MK1 1.8t swap.

At 10:47 AM -0500 12/8/00, Marc Peterson wrote:
>I posted this on the Vortex as well, but I figured I should cover
>all the bases.
>
>One of the sales guys I work with knows that I'm big into VW's, so
>the other day he dragged me to his house and told me that as soon as
>I have a place to put it, I can *have* :) his '81 rocco S. The body
>is in fair shape, it needs a new right fender and a paint job. The
>interior is in good shape, just really dirty.

Welcome, Mark!  Good to see another Rochestarian on the list.  We rule.

Get your car running by June for the big Cincy meet, and you can
carpool with the rest of us....or ride along.

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |