Re: Tranny

 When the tranny in my 'roc died, I paid $400 for a used trans (with a
perfect rverse gear I might add) $200 for a clutch kit and rear ain seal and
$200 for Janusz at PG Performance to do all the work.  Grand total, $800
canadian plus a case of beer.

Then I went and got the car hit by a rig, damn it! :)

Marie

  That seems high to me considering that the bolt kit is about $150 and
about 4
  hours labor to install the kit and about 4 hours to R&R the tranny and
  clutch. I have found the tranny around for about $250. In fact I know of
at
  least 2 in a junk yard nearby and I think they only ask $75 for a tranny.
  would say $800 tops.
  HTH just my .02.
  Masun Dixon
  78 Scirocco 4K with Quaiffe, bolt kit, and .71 5th