[NOT MINE FOR SALE] 88 16V NYC 37kmiles

A friend passed this along to me from the C list.
Remember kiddies, its not mine.  Nor have I seen or
heard this sucker.  Also, I don't know the owner so it
may be sold.  The whole 37k miles thing intrigues me.
GL

 yellowslc:	 1988 16V Scirocco, Approx 37,000 orig
miles, Black withblack/grey interior
p/w p/m new water pump and timing belt,  Needs p/s
pulley and belt good
shape but needs minor cosmetics.
$2,500.00  - Serious Inquiries Only
toofastnyc@aol.com
Brooklyn, NY., USA

email him, not me:

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco - when will it be done?
95Pathfinder(soon to be magically transformed into a Tacoma 4x4 V6 xcab)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith