RE: [Tires] Snow tires ??

> Steve,
>
> Forgot to respond to the rest of your post.
> If you have a 16V, I'd probably go with the 195/60/14's or possibly taller.
> They should be skinny enough and add enough height to keep you motivating
> through the winter wonderland.
>
> Randy B
> Born in Denver CO, raised in Creston MT, lived in Wright WY - Boy do I know
> snow

For seriously snowy conditions I always preferred 155/80/13s...the
skinnier the better as far as snow is concerned! (Lived in Colorado my
whole life, delivering pizzas for 4 years in ALL types of weather, the
155s never failed me!)

Eric

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox