Re: BREAK IN-alarm success

Jonas Karlsson wrote:

> But the amazing good fortune is that the guys got caught thanks to the
> alarm system I have on there. Hopefully the Judge will order restitution.

Back in the early '80s, my '83 Rabbit GTI was broken into in similar fashion,
with the local fuzz also nabbing the perps.. about 5 of them in all.  It
took months to go to court, but in the end, the one adult got something
like 60 days in county lockup, the young'ns got juvie time, and they were
ordered to pay restitution.  The total damage was only about $400, but I
received a money order for $35, routed the court, every month like clockwork
for almost 3 years..  :D

Justice is served!  Occasionally at least!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0