Big trouble, I think...

OK, here the situation...Let's see if one of you can help me...

Last week-end I went with a winter check-up on my beloved 86 Rocco 8v:
Change air cleaner, change battery, clean up the rust on contact, even on
starter bolt. Job done, I get in to start the beast... wouldn't start at
all... But, i notice at this time that i didn't hear the fuel pump with the
key on. Change fuel pump relay, not earing the pump with a new one, but
earing them when I bypass the relay. Timing belt is fine, in fact everything
was running fine before I mess something, I guess. Now I crank it, I hear
some kind of Klicking nose in the relay/fuses boxes under the dash... So now
that i'm sure that I have gas, Timing belt's fine, what should I do now,
check for fire trouble. Explain how, I'm a dumbass for that kind of thing...
Or maybe it's something I done with air box-battery-starter bolts... Help
would be useful, I'm freezing my ass here, it's -10c. here...   Thanks
Guys...