Re: This is what me and Meze need next time we're in NY together...

There is no excuse for getting a ticket in that S600.  ohhh what fun <evil
laughter>

I also love the phrase "Antipursuit Vehicle."

My step dad has built a few coaches for Middle Eastern powers. I thought he
was kidding about the windows bein beyond bulletproof, so he handed me a
hammer. I swung the bastard as hard as I could, and I almost got the claw in
my shoulder from the recoil. Had som other cool features: gun ports on the
sides, copper-lead lined walls for noise and radio isolation, two generators,
400 gallon diesel tank, Air purification for sand or other debris,
punctureless tires (yes puntureless, filled with a foam/rubber combination.
  I asked what the price tag was.  He said he didn't know. They were told to
build it $500,000 up front with remainder upon delivery. He estimated
$850,000.  I guess this might actually be useful in the Middle East,
especially now.      They've built other buses and coaches for border patrol
in Texas and California. Wouldn't mind getting into the industry myself.
But you know,    My heart is with VWs.

Marco