Re: O2 Sensor wires

Yes, I did exactly what you describe, using copper
wire and soldering the ends (strip about 3/8" from end
of each wire, twist together with wires facing
opposite directions, solder) and sealed them with heat
shrink.  Been 10,000 miles with no problems...but is
this a time bomb?  Good question.

Ron

--- "Warren, John B" <John.B.Warren@Williams.com>