Re: My Scirocco

Hi

It looks nice and clean. Kind of my taste, I also ripped off all the
stickers and badges, but my funds do not allow a respray at the
moment.

You mention on your site, that clean indicators are coming?
May I ask from where you'll get them? I have them, but some idiot
smashed one in a parking lot and left from the place and I haven't
found a new one from nowhere.

Lauri!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added something new to my site!