RE: OT [Mk1]: 160 MPH Speedometer...

	Brett Wrote:
	>The fastest reading Mk1 speedos where 220kph units, or 140mph.
I've done
	>the 220kph -> 140mph Mk1 overlay 3 or 4 times actually... :)

	David wrote:
	I love the one you did for me Brett!

I also have a 220Km Mk1 Speedo I have yet to put Brett's beautiful gauge
faces on and install (don't want to screw it up)
I opted to have Brett do them in Km/h instead of M/h (white) because the
Odometer still reads in Km.
I did this as a reminder so that I wasn't changing the oil every 2100mi. or
thinking that I was magically getting 45mpg.
He he he, I laugh now but I probably would actually do this.
Anyways, its kinda cool when your passenger looks over and says "Oh my God,
are we really going that fast" when the speedo reads 160. :-)

Randy B
Mars 81S - techtonics tuning 1847cc 8V
Cosmos 81S - future project - dreaming of 200-220hp.
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver