Re: low water temp

Chris M wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>    I just pulled my '82 out for winter duties and have discovered its
> running waaay cold.  The temp gauge barely moves off the lowest white
> section of the face...it used to swing up to just below the red led.  Also,
> the oil temperature reads 90 degrees celsius, which is also low for this
> car.  What do ya'all think?   Stuck thermostat?
>
> T.I.A.
>
> Chris M.

What is your Volts reading at this time?

Have you run the thing until the coolant fan came on by itself?

What is the coolant level anyway?

Do you get heat from the heater core?

Check your grounds and such, the electricity may not be flowing around
like you think, This includes not only the major ones in the engine bay
but the cluster up under the steering wheel/ dash.

hth,
TBerk
PS- I haven't touched on running too rich or anything yet.