RE: Tech (RANT) : O2 sensors

Hi!

In years 86-87 AFAIK all the Euro Scirocco 16v's were
engine code KR 139 HP no cat and K-Jetronic (Same as
112 HP 8v engines, have both of them numers mach).
>From 88-92 a new KE-Jetronic ignition was installed
the HP dropped to 129 and the car had a cat and O2
sensor etc. Mine is KR and 139 HP (134 left :( )

My friend in Estonia who has 88 16v has a cat and he
bought my old 16v manfold after his gave up and then
we had to weld his O2 sensor to my old exhaust and he
got a nice performance upgrade. :)

Lauri!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added something new to my site!