RE: [Sorta OT, but still rocco related] My website sucks,..why?

> On Sun, 3 Dec 2000 02:38:53 EST VWMikeLVW@aol.com writes:
>
> >Hey guys, I'm looking for a little constructive criticism here. What

> How about this:
<snip Shawn>

Also, be sure to check how it looks using Internet Explorer AND Netscape.
Some things that look great in IE, look like crap (or not exactly as
planned) in Netscape.  Things don't always work the same in different
browsers and on different platforms.  I ran in to this bigtime with a
(really cool little) Javascript that didn't allow a few people to navigate
my site. Never did figure out exactly why, so I just changed how it worked
and got rid of the Javascript.  Funny thing is the change will let me finish
something I originally planned on.

BTW, looks great so far!   HTH!

Greg :)
http://www.DriversFound.com