Re: [Sorta OT, but still rocco related] My website sucks,..why?

On Sun, 3 Dec 2000 02:38:53 EST VWMikeLVW@aol.com writes:

>Hey guys, I'm looking for a little constructive criticism here. What
>do I
>need to do to my website to make it not suck? I would like to do a lot
>more
>tech stuff, but don't have a digital camera yet which makes things
>difficult.
>This is my first shot at a website, and still have a lot to learn. The
>URL is
>at the bottom. Thanks!

How about this:

(I havent looked at your page yet so don't think my comments are directed
at your page. These are just a few of me pet peeves found on web pages.)
Have accurate data for the tech stuff. Researching is a good thing. Lots
of pics are not necessary for a quality web site.

USE A SPELL CHECKER!! It bugs me to goto a web page and it looks like
(The evil) Jonas wrote the page. (No offense Jonas but you know your
spelling sucks.) Read and reread what your gonna post to the site.

Format data by category.
Engine:
electrical:
tune up:
ect.

and please don't say this is a "web page under construction"! Those
typically get started and abandoned. Never to be updated.

GL!

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' Scirocco<-- FREE to a good home!
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!