RE: Suggestion for the Scirocco List (techies especially)

Here here, My vote is a resounding
YES!
Great idea Phil.
This is the way I will start to post from here on out.
Another idea would be to change the subject line whenever the subject
changes.
It is a little annoying to open a post labeled
"RE: Problems with my clutch" only to find someone talking about the latest
movie out.
Hypotheticly speaking of course.
Yes my delete button works, just got it fixed the other day :-)

Randy B
Mars 81S - techtonics tuning 1847cc 8V
Cosmos 81S - future project - dreaming of 200-220hp.
87 Jetta GLI 16V - daily driver