RE: New owner here...

The slopiness isn't usually the metal parts like those in the kit,  you will
need a bushing kit to replace all the rubber and hard plastic bits.

The A3 type selector shaft bushings are also recommended.

That ND kit short shift kis is probably the best one out there....it
includes all three peices so you reduce throw by 25% or 50% and side to side
play by about 25%.

Brian H